Hire the #1 low fee agent in San Diego!
- I beat all my competitors in price, experience, and service
- No hidden charges
- Aggressive MLS & Internet marketing
- Professional photos are included
- You are hiring a local agent
- Cancel anytime policy
Free Consultation * Zero Pressure
San Diego's #1 Low Commission Broker!
1% Listing Fee - with ZERO hidden charges.
This is a true low listing fee with ZERO hidden or extra charges/fees. Additionally there are no upfront payments for my service, you only pay my fee at the closing of escrow. I will save you 60%+ on the listing side! Simple & fair - upfront pricing! My fee does not include the buyers side commissions which is typically 2%-2.5%. I can also save you money on the buyers side commission, call me for the details. On average my clients save $12,000 on listing commission fees. (Based on the standard 2.5% listing fee and home value of $800,000)
Internet Marketing - Your house will be everywhere!
I will GENERATE MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with MLS and Internet syndication. Your home will be on all the real estate websites: Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Coldwell Banker, Redfin, Berkshire Hathaway, Century 21, ReMax and hundreds of other real estate websites! Your house will be everywhere!
Cancel Your Listing at Anytime
Most agents push their sellers to sign a listing agreement for a minimum of six months and even up to a year. I allow my clients to cancel the listing agreement at any time if you are not satisfied. There is no risk or cost to you in giving me the opportunity to sell your home!
Full Agent Services
I provide all the services, if not more than a traditional agent. The reason I can charge less than my competitors is because I'm an independent broker and don't pay up to 50% of my commission to a big franchised broker in fees, instead I pass my savings to you. I am a full-time broker/agent with over 20 years experience and have sold hundreds of homes in San Diego!
Full Professional Agent Representation
• Pre-listing consultation (meet in person at your home to review the listing process, pricing strategies for your home and prepping your home for market.)
• Professional photography are included in my fee
• MLS (Multiple Listing Service) marketing
• Advertising on all major real estate websites
• Digital lock-box (Sentri Lockbox)
• For sale sign
• Open house options
• Showing software & notification system (ShowingTime)
• Transparent offer software & notification system (ShowingTime)
• Online signature technology (Docusign software)
• Disclosure software (Glide software)
• Contract negotiation expertise
• Coordinate Inspections
• Title & Escrow coordination
• Prompt & reliable communication
• Helpful advice throughout the process
• Cancel anytime policy
• & more!
YOU GET THE WORKS ALL FOR A LOW FEE!
The commission structure in real estate hasn't changed in over 50 years! With the average home price in San Diego around $750,000 I believe a flat listing fee is a fair price and saves you over 60%+ in commission. The standard agent commission is 5% (2.5% to the listing agent & 2.5% to the buyers agent). You save 60%+ on the listing side and you will receive excellent service!
WHY USE A DISCOUNT LISTING AGENT TO SELL MY HOME?
Selling your home for a low fee with a discount real estate agent is a smart choice! The real estate market is rapidly changing and "discount real estate agents" are leading the way! Consumers don't mind paying a commission to a real estate professional if the price is reasonable. With the average home prices in San Diego pushing $750,000, savvy sellers are reluctant to pay full commissions when experienced, discounted commission Realtors can sell their home for a reasonable fee.
Please contact me today to review my listing program.
Thank you for your time!
2023 Pricing! My low fee doesn't apply for short or probate sale, mobile homes, multi-family or commercial properties. $5000 minimum fee does apply to homes sales under $500,000. *Commissions are not set by law. All commissions are negotiable by the seller. There are no standard commission and seller decides total commissions paid.